Day 1: Alleppey Hotel
Upon arrival at the railway station, airport or any other destination in Cochin, you will be greeted by our representative and taken to Aleppey, check in the hotel. After refreshment, you can indulge in activities such as fishing or canoeing in boat. If desired, you can also opt for a visit to famous temples and churches of the region, along with a sightseeing trip to paddy fields or well known resorts. Enjoy overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Kumarakom Houseboat
After breakfast, travel to Kumarakom from Aleppey. To enjoy a ride on the houseboat, board it and cruise through Kumarakom backwaters or inland waterways. Get a unique experience by spending a night on the houseboat, which is anchored in the Kumarakom backwaters. Kumarakom are the boarding places where you will be welcomed with a non alcoholic drink. Crew will give brief introduction about the trip and the cruise starts in the afternoon. You can relax amidst the backwater and enjoy. While cruising through the backwaters, you are given an opportunity to sightsee different locations. You can come across coconut lagoons, paddy fields, bird sanctuary and Kumarakom resorts.
Lunch is often traditional cuisine of Kerala which includes fish chicken, along with other delicacies. Cruise starts again after the meal and passes through Pathiramanal area. Tea and snacks are served in the evening, after which you can enjoy village walk. After dinner sleep in your super a/c room.
Day 3: Kumarakom to Cochin (120 km/2 hrs)
After relishing breakfast, cruise to Kumarakom starts again and would drop you to boat jetty. A car will be ready to take you back to the Cochin airport/railway station. The tour concludes on happy note and you are left with happy memories.
Any thing not mentioned in above Inclusions.
Terms and condition
- Rates inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per couple rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- Provision for child / extra adult available on request.
- Gala dinner on Christmas and New Year, if any, to be paid directly at hotel.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Check in and Check out time as per hotel policy.
Note: Christmas and New year