Kadri Manjunath Temple lies at the foot of Kadri Hills near Dharmasthala and its history can be traced back to the year of 1608. The construction of this temple reflects the architecture style of Vijaynagar and traces of Buddhist influence can also be noticed. Lord Shiva in the shape of Udbhava Linga, which is a slab of natural stone and lies parallel to the floor level of the main Sanctorum, is the main deity worshipped here under the name of Shree Manjunath. An unbelievable feature about the Linga is the disappearance of any amount of water poured over it.
There is a statue of Matsyendranatha in a posture, where his palms are placed one over the other and lay on his folded right leg in the southern direction, whereas in the west stands at six feet high idol of Gorakhanath, along with a figure of Sringinatha bejeweled with three tiers in the central part. The other deities worshipped here include Ganesh, Vishnu, Shasta, Vyasa Muni, Gomukha Ganpathi and Durgaparmeshwari. To add to the spiritual beauty of the temple, there is a wooden “Deepa Sthamba” made from bronze.