Here is Baba’s Samadhi made with white marble. It is believed that this temple belonged to a rich passionate follower of the holy saint living at Nagour. He wanted to establish a statue of Murlidhar in the temple. As per the belief, Sai Baba himself turned into Murlidhar and the temple was later known as Samadhi Mandir. Here is a statue of the holy saint which is made of Italian sandstone. It was made in 1954 by late Balaji Vasant.
There are rails close to the Samadhi and these are decorated with jewels. The opening time of temple is 5am in the morning and it is closed at 10 pm in the night. Prayers are performed at the opening and closing time.