Catholic Church is a respected place in Kalimpong and is as a religious attraction. This is considered as the largest church in Kalimpong area and has stood by the test of time. The British Government in the year 1890 had built this church under the management of architect Hardy from Edinburgh. After offering a religious sanctification in the year 1891, this church was opened for public to offer prayers. The western style of architecture has been followed to construct this Church. The local population of Roman Catholics gets the benefits from the presence of this church. The cultural and social activities of this region are greatly influenced by this church. Devotees in large numbers come to this church every year, so as to offer their prayers to the almighty and get blessings from the divine. This church has great importance for Kalimpong area, as well as the Himachal Tourism.